Orders $100 + (after discounts without freight) qualify for FREE freight.
Orders $99.99 & under freight is added at check out.
ALL NEW SHAPE, 4.0 GALLON CAN WITH 2 HANDLE DESIGN. EASY POUR SPOUT THAT CAN BE PERSONALIZED WITH NAME AND NUMBER.
- Comes complete with transportation cap and 6" long extender durable industrial delivery hose spout with 1.250 plastic fill reducer with cap.
- Overall dimensions: 22" X 9" X 8".
- 3” extra wide fill cap or easy and quick filling.
- Strategically placed side handle and special unique bottom handle for balance and easy handling.
- Made from hi-quality HDPE plastic with heavy duty wall thickness.
- Comes with a warranty against leaking or cracking.
- Reinforced ribbed bottom for extra strength.
- 4.0 gallon capacity makes the weight of the can easy to handle.
- Utility Can includes an indent that allows the use of Matrix Concepts tie-downs to strap into place during transport.
- Exclusive “name and number panels” give you the ability to personalize it, giving it the custom factory look.
FOR USE IN INDUSTRIAL CONSTRUCTION AND MOTORSPORTS INDUSTRIES. FOR TRANSPORTATION STORAGE AND PROPER DISPOSAL OF LIQUIDS SUCH AS ANTIFREEZE, ENGINE OIL, GEAR OILS, HYDRAULIC FLUID AND TRANSMISSION FLUIDS. NOT INTENDED FOR DRINKING WATER STORAGE. NOT SOLD FOR OR TO BE USED AS A PORTABLE FUEL CONTAINER.
I've run these gas cans since they hit the market years ago. Solid construction, easy to pour, and I use them for moto, lawn mowers, and even diesel cans for heavy equipment. I also like that you can buy replacement caps without having to buy a whole new can.
thanks for the sponsorship you carry great product
My dad loves this gas can, Quality is great and we love the angled hose filler, making filling up spill free and also takes less effort.
Great "utility can", Stays upright with minimal effort, flows decent when filling your UTV or bike. Cap holder is invaluable, large filling lid is great. Only gripe is the nozzle doesn't fit in a standard car filler neck with a flapper valve, have to transfer fuel from this can to an older style one. Great for it's intended purpose, but topping off the tow rig after the event would be nice.
If you need a new moto gas can look no further than the Matrix M3 gas can. The design is super easy to pour into a gas tank. Highly recommend.