Note; team rider discount already applied to pricing of this item for limited time an additional discount code of TT35 will apply for additional 25% team discount.
Orders that total $150+ (after discounts without freight) qualify for FREE freight. Note, some oversized items carry a flat fee even if order is above $150. Orders $149.99 & under freight is added at check out.
This item is considered oversize and does have a flat shipping fee of $25.00.
Price includes FREE Name & Number on the graphic, a $50.00 value.
Buy now and finance with Sezzle Credit at check out!
Name & Number placement
M81 3 DRAWER FACTORY TOOL BOXES
- Portable Tool Box 20.5".
- Ball-bearing 3-Drawer Steel Lockable Tool Box.
- Durable Carbon Steel lightweight construction.
- Complete with team graphic. Or customize one with your name and number.
- Proudly Made in the USA.
- Drawers help organize hand tools by storing them in one neat layer.
- 25-lb full-extension ball-bearing drawer slides operate smoothly.
- Extra storage under the lid holds larger hand tools.
- Padlock hasp and staple enable the tool box to be locked.
- Full-width metal hinge pin secures the lid to the chest.
- Comfort-grip top handle helps lift the tool box, even when full.
- 1,512 cubic inches of storage; Assembled Dim 20.5" W X 8.5" D X 12" H.
Only complaint is drawer are alittle smaller then expect do to the awesome rollers and locking system. Beats buying boxo tho. Got my perfect custom tailored moto box now.
Awesome build quality! Very pleased with the graphics I purchased with this as well..highly recommended and worth every penny!
Deff one of a kind! Another badass product from a badass company. Perfect size for all everything you need for track days!
M81 3 drawer factory toolbox
A well designed, high quality toolbox with plenty of storage. I like that the drawers lock when the lid is closed. The lid stays open when needed, not unexpectedly closing. Lastly, the top center handle, for easy carrying. I am very pleased with my purchase. Thank you.
My kids were super excited to see their names and numbers on the tool box. It’s the perfect size box for all the tools you would need for a weekend of racing. The flip top is perfect for small parts like levers, grips, and chain lube.