THE MATRIX CONCEPTS STORY
THE MATRIX CONCEPT… IT'S WHAT THE FACTORY TEAM USE
It all started in 2009 as a college project for Chadd and Cameron Cole and after several months of product design, development, testing and input from Eddie Cole, some of the top riders and mechanics in the world of motorcycling racing, including MX legend Bob Hannah.
In 2010 Eddie Cole who was the founder and President of Answer Products, Protaper, Manitou, SIXSIXONE, Tag Metals, Sunline and Filtron led the Matrix team of Chadd Cole, Cameron Cole, Brady Sheren, Arnold Taylor and Brad McLean, they introduced and launched the MATRIX CONCEPTS line in the spring of 2010.
The company had instant success with over 20 professional and amateur teams using and endorsing the product line.
The company set up and has offices and warehousing facilities in both Valencia, CA USA and Vancouver, BC Canada.
The phase-1 product strategy was focused on motorcycle off road composite stands, loading ramps, tie-downs, utility cans and unique line of motorcycle rubber work mats.
The design team wanted to introduce a new approach to some old school products and developed a five part design criteria;
1. Make the products from high strength material that was lightweight and very strong.
2. Offer new innovative features that improved the product over the competition.
3. Give the rider/team the ability to personalize the products with their name/number giving them the "factory look".
4. Offer a great retail value.
5. Offer a complete line of garage and track necessities.
The company has over 1,000 part numbers. Has distribution in 50+ countries. Matrix Concepts now has the top 22 teams worldwide in racing using and endorsing our products.